Monday, June 8, 2009

8/6/09

It's the 2nd night I'm spending at home because my baby have to go to Cricket Tournament in JB..

Yesterday, I slept on the floor in the living room because there was no bed to sleep in my house. T.T Now I just feel like crying because my mom's sleeping on the lazy-man-chair in the living room, I don't know if it's for me but I feel like my heart is being sliced..

Another 90 days, I'm turning 20, it means my mom is turning 49 and 4 months and 12 days. She's getting older each day, having more and more white hair but still loving each and every of her daughter more. I really hope that I can abandoned my stupidness, stubborness and laziness to work really hard and earn alot so that she won't need to work.

Since dad passed away, she's been working really hard for the family. It's been 10 years now. T.T I love studying but I know that that is that my priority. I don't want to be a family burden anymore, I don't want to just know how to spend and save, I want to be able to contribute to the family. Even though, now, I still don't have any success yet, I know that one day, my day will come when my mom only need to worry about where to go for vacation and which dress to buy; no more worried about the water bill, electricity bill, land tax, indah water bill even about the prices of things she want. I want to be like Blake Morgan..

Mom, please give me more time. It's not because I'm stubborn that I don't want to give up what I'm doing and come home to help you. It's because I know I can do well in Herbalife. No matter how bad I'm doing now, I know that one day, I can give in all I know and be one of the star that no one can torn me down, no one will screw our life anymore.

I will do it honestly, sincerely and enthusiastically. May Papa, grandma, Abdul Baha and Baha'u'llah Bless our family with peace, happiness, joyfulness and guidance, everyday. I love you, my family. =)

=?Enchanted?=

No comments: