Thursday, June 11, 2009

11/6/09

Today, my baby is finally back!!! I'm really happy because I really miss him alot.

However, he's really tired. I really want to just lay in his arm and hug him throughout the night but he's tired. Then I just want to have a long, nice kiss, he's tired. I really feel like crying now. T.T

I slept alot the whole day so that we can spend some time tonight and I'm so awake now! He's behind me sleeping.. T.T

Baby, baby I really miss you so much, I couldn't sleep at home when you're not with me. T.T Please hug me when you sleep ok? I love you. Night night.

=?Enchanted?=

PS: After I finish posting this, I went to bed. Baby was sleeping on the whole bed himself. There's only a small space enough for a 1 year-old kid to sleep so I squeeze in and push him, finally I have a space. ^^ Then I lie in his arm and he hugged me. ^^ BUT, not even 5 SECONDS, he pushed me away. Of course, I didn't give up, try again. This time, we hugged for 5 minutes and I weren't even near to sleep then he push me away, this time, he GROWLED then totally turned away. Why I weren't near to wanting to sleep even though I'm really sleepy? Because when I hug my baby, his chest hair is so long that they are coming into my nose!!!! T.T Today's attempt fail again. T.T Try again tomorrow. T.T

PS2: finally he hugged me really tightly when he's sleeping... ^^ But only for a while because of the stupid weather... T.T Wished I have aircond now..

No comments: