Friday, May 29, 2009

29/5/09

For the past one week, Weedo and me seems to have something in between. =(

Today, he shouted at me really really loud and I felt really scared. For a second, I felt like fainting. Later in the evening, we were hungry so he went to buy food but he came back after 1 hour plus. I was starving till my stomach's cramping. Then we walked to ATM to withdraw and went for drink. There, he ordered snack and because I told him to save, he got mad and didn't take the snack. Maybe the way I told him to save money was wrong but my intention were good. =(

I feel like crying now. My stomach's cramping and my head's aching. When would my baby understand that I didn't change and I need him even when I don't speak.

How can I let him understand that i just need him to be there for me even when I'm crying out loud and just couldn't stop?

How can i let him understand that sometimes I don't want to talk but I would tell him everything in the world as long as he don't yell at me when I keep quiet?

How do I let him know that I love him more than anything in the world and now I really need his support to be encouraged to start Herbalife again after my great fall?

How can I let him know that I love him so much that words can't say anything of how i feel inside?

Baby, please trust me. =(

=?Enchanted?=

No comments: